- What can I do with Valutico?
- Valutico allows you to perform business valuations within seconds and without any prior Finance know-how. What used to take days and was only available to the most sophisticated investors is now available to everybody.
- How does Valutico work?
- It’s an old saying that “valuation is more art than science”. We here at Valutico respectfully disagree: Out platform combines powerful algorithms with world-class financial databases to enhance (or replace the need for) human experience in the valuation process.
- Why should I use Valutico?
- Business valuations are used for a variety of reasons:
As a business owner, Valutico helps you in diverse situations such as acquisitions, the sale of your business, capital raisings, tax planning or succession & disputes.
If you are an investor, you will appreciate the opportunity to value the companies you invest in based on your own unbiased assumptions (and not those of your broker or financial advisor).
As an advisor, Valutico allows you to offer state-of-the-art valuation analyses to your clients without the need to retain specialized experts and expense databases.
- Is Valutico available as a downloadable software?
- No, Valutico has been designed from the outset as a web-based solution. That means you can use Valutico on any computer and even on-the-go with your tablet. It also takes the stress of costly installations and regular updates away, which allows you to focus on what you’re best at.
- Who can use Valutico?
- Everybody with a basic understanding of numbers. Valutico has been designed from the ground up with ease-of-use and simplicity in mind. While Valutico’s ‘inner workings’ are fairly complex, its handling is kept deliberately simple. That basically means that every user can dig down into the details as deep as he wants (or his expertise allows him), but he doesn’t have too. Let our algorithms do the work for you.
- Do I need to be an expert in Finance to use Valutico?
- No, even with minimum business know-how, you will be able to run valuations that match the quality of even the world’s leading investment banks.
- Is Valutico available in languages other than English?
- We are working on multi-language support, but at the moment Valutico is only available in English.
- What are the technical requirements?
- You need a computer, a browser and an Internet connection. Given that you are reading this line we assume you meet all these requirements…
In terms of browser software, please do note that we suggest using Safari, Chrome or Firefox and that the platform is currently not optimized for Internet Explorer.
- How much is Valutico?
- Valutico subscriptions are valid for 12 months and pricing depends on your type of organization and required features. For further information please contact [email protected]
- Do you offer educational discounts?
- Yes, at Valutico we recognize our responsibility in training the next generation of Finance professionals. If you would like to use our platform in an academic Settings or are looking for a partnership, please contact [email protected]
- What’s the source of Valutico’s financial and company data?
- Our systems aggregate financial information from a variety of public and non-public sources. The quality of our partners – some of the world’s leading financial databases – together with Valutico’s own diligent research efforts, guarantee that you get the best available information.
- How often is financial data in the background updated?
- Depending on the type of data, Valutico’s update intervals vary between daily and weekly. Market data is typically updated daily, while financial forecasts and macroeconomic assumptions are updated on a weekly basis.
- Does Valutico guarantee the accuracy of the data and results?
- The valuations derived by Valutico are indicative and may be based on historical data and should not be substituted for information derived from real time market data. They may vary significantly from indicative valuations available from other sources. There may be certain factors that have not been assessed for the purposes of these valuations that may substantially affect a stated valuation. While Valutico has obtained the information on which these valuations are based from sources that it believes to be reliable, Valutico makes no representations or warranties with respect to any indicative valuations. Past performance cannot be a guide to, or an indication of, future performance.
- Can I use Valutico to support my investment decisions?
- All information on Valutico is intended to assist professional investors. The information does not constitute investment advice and is subject to correction, completion and amendment without notice. It is not our intention to state, indicate or imply in any manner that current or past results are indicative of future results or expectations. As with all investments, there are associated risks and you could lose money investing. Prior to making any investment, a prospective investor should consult with its own investment, accounting, legal and tax advisers to evaluate independently the risks, consequences and suitability of that investment.